December 8, 2020
UNFORTUNATELY, BREWFEST HOLIDAY BOXES ARE NO LONGER BEING SOLD!
HOWEVER, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A DONATION TO DIRECTLY SUPPORT OUR ANIMALS, PLEASE VISIT OUR DONATION PAGE!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Like many events in 2020, Brewfest had to be canceled due to COVID-19. Not only did our community miss out on their favorite beer festival, but the Zoo also missed out on our top fundraiser of the year. As a 501(c)3 not for profit organization, fundraisers are critical to our ability to care for our animals and provide them with the healthiest and most enriching lifestyle possible.
The Limited Edition Brewfest Box brings some of your favorite aspects of Brewfest into your home for the beer/animal lover in your life. Each box includes the following items:
(2) Brewfest pint glasses
(2) Brewfest pint glass koozies
(2) Brewfest can koozies
(2) Brewfest zippered bottle koozies
(1) Brewfest stainless steel bottle opener blade
(1) Certificate for a growler fill at Marcy Discount Beverage
(1) Certificate for a mix-and-match 6-pack of Beer Belly Bob’s Uga Chaka “Fire in the Bush”, “Blueberry Bush, or “Blonde Ale”
(1) Certificate for a large, one-topping pizza from Dominos
(2) Bags of snacks courtesy of Chanatry’s Hometown Market and Frito-Lay.
Each box costs $50 and all proceeds will be used specifically to care for our animals, including, food, supplements, vitamins, veterinary care, enrichment, exhibit modifications, or anything else they may need throughout the year. Boxes may be purchased at the Gift Shop or via the form below. Shipping options are available. Orders will be contacted directly when their box is ready to be picked up at the Gift Shop.
Thank you to our sponsors and supporters: Marcy Discount Beverage, Beer Belly Bob’s, Dominos Pizza, Chanatry’s Hometown Market, Frito-Lay, EZ Bottle Can Redemption Center, McCraith Beverages, Lincoln Davies, Whitesboro Frame and Body, McQuade and Bannigan, Boulevard Trailers, Barrett Paving Materials, Trenton Technology, Morehouse Appliances, Swish Maintenance, DDS Motorsports, ABC Fire Extinguisher, and Get it Done Contracting.