Utica Zoo’s 28th annual Spooktacular
October 23-25th, 2015
Freaky Friday & Spooky Saturday from 6-9pm: $3 per person
(Less scary) Sunday from 12-4 with Autumn Avenue & Animals! $3 Members, $5 Non-Members.
- 13 Trick or Treat Stations
- Sponsored by: Mix 102.5, Cooley Group, Utica Zoo Docents, OCM Boces Animal Science, AMF Pin-O-Rama, Little Ceasars, Karate USA, Early Intervention, Premier Technologies, Woodforest Bank, Master Cuts, Walmart, Strawberry Patch Learning Center
- *Haunted Hayride (not included with admission. $3 per person)
- Costumes welcome
- Rain or Shine
- Free Parking at the Zoo. Overflow parking at MVCC and Parkway Rec Center with bus shuttles
- *Food Vendors
- *Photos by Whitesboro Fun Pix
Event sponsorship opportunities are still available. Please email email@example.com for info. If you are interested in volunteering please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Volunteers must pass a background check.